Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Nurse




I know everyone says enjoy college while
you can because once you graduate, it's on
to the real world. But as I spend a majority of my
days studying this summer, I can't help but
hope for the days when I will be done.

No more:
3 inch textbooks,
staying up all night making flashcards,
spending 6 hours at a time in the library,
7:30 am classes...

I'll finally be doing
something I love...and making money. Being
a poor college student is getting old.

I start nursing school at the U this fall and
couldn't be happier. I feel like I'm finally turning
a corner and am one step closer to reaching my goal.
Even though it's going to be difficult and trying at times,
it's going to be so exciting.

I want to be a neonatal/maternity/labor&delivery nurse.
I just love babies and would love to get
to work with them all the time.
I mean, look at this little guy.
How could I not?

So until then... more books, flashcards, and tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment